Thank you for visiting and shopping at Mommy Fashion Life. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. Domestic Shipping Policy Shipment processing time All orders are processed within 3-5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Mommy Fashion Life ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Customs, Duties and Taxes My Website (change this) is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Mommy Fashion Life is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
WHEN WILL YOU SHIP MY ITEMS?
- All items are subject to a handling period before they are dispatched.
- 99% of orders leave the warehouse within 1-7 days of payment.
- We will notify you by email when your items have been shipped.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ITEM(S)?
- T-Shirts and apparel items should be received within 1-2 weeks of your order date. This may be a little longer for international delivery.
- For other specialty and giveaway items, please allow up to 4 weeks delivery time as they may be shipping from other countries.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
- Although our fulfillment house is located in America, some of our specialty items are located in other countries such as Australia, Germany, United Kingdom and China.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
- For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
- Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries.